The Competition Act 89 of 1998 regulates competition in South Africa. It deals with mergers and anticompetitive conduct.
Our competition law services include:
- Merger advice (including notifications and approval applications);
- Prohibited practices (including abuse of market dominance and prohibited horizontal and vertical agreements);
- Competition Commission requests for information and investigations;
- Dawn raid procedure and planning;
- Exemption and leniency applications;
- Representation at Competition Tribunal;
- Competition Compliance training.