- This message and any accompanying attachment(s) may contain confidential and copyrighted information. If you are not the addressee(s) indicated in this message or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee(s), do not copy or deliver this message or the attachments to any other person including the intended recipient. Please destroy this message and notify Dingley Marshall Lewin if this is the case.
- Any comments and statements contained within this message should be seen as opinions only and not statements of fact. Dingley Marshall Lewin will not accept liability for any loss suffered as a result of relying on this message unless the message indicates that the information is subject to an express warranty and has been authenticated by a digital signature capable of verifying the integrity of the message.
- An e-mail is deemed to have been sent as soon as it is reflected in our service provider’s mail server logs and is deemed to be received once we have either sent a delivery receipt or confirmed receipt by way of e-mail.
- Dingley Marshall Lewin takes all reasonable steps to ensure that this e-mail message is free from destructive code (such as viruses) but cannot guarantee the message is free from destructive code and so cannot be held liable for any loss or damage due to destructive code. Please inform us as soon as possible should you become aware of any destructive code that originated from this e-mail.
- Dingley Marshall Lewin may monitor e-mails in an attempt to ensure the quality of communications as well as for purposes of investigating or detecting the unauthorised use of the e-mail system. Please do not communicate via this e-mail system if you do not wish for your communications to be subjected to such scrutiny.
- The contents of any email do not constitute an offer or acceptance of any agreement, commitment or obligation by Dingley Marshall Lewin unless this is explicitly stated in writing by a person that Dingley Marshall Lewin has made it known to the recipient to be authorised to contract on behalf of Dingley Marshall Lewin.
Dingley Attorneys Inc. reg No. 2011/109108/21 trading as Dingley Marshall Lewin
Address: 1st Floor, 22 Dreyer Street, Claremont, Cape Town.
Tel: +27 (0)21 200 0770
Fax:+27 (0)21 712 8661