The Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) as well as international developments in the field such as the GDPR, make this an issue business cannot ignore.
The team at Dingley Marshall Lewin understands the complexities of privacy regulation and assists many local and multinational companies to manage legal, regulatory and operational risk.
We have experience in a wide range of privacy and data protection issues including:
- POPIA Compliance
- Personal information processing best practice
- Data processing aspects of commercial agreements
- Website and e-commerce privacy policies
- Direct marketing
- Cross border data flows
- Outsourcing of data processing
- Applicability of the GDPR
We also conduct introductory training in POPIA and the GDPR for those clients who need to make informed decisions on how to deal with privacy.