In order to ensure that the affairs of our clients remain up to date, this department focuses on the review of estate planning, drafting and updating of Wills and drafting and review of Family Trust Deeds as well as Public Benefit Organisation Trust Deeds to ensure that all aspects are up to date and in line with the most current rules and regulations.
There are a number factors and life events that necessitate a review of our client’s affairs including:
- New relationship or marriage
- Birth of children
- Dissolution of a marriage or relationship by death or divorce
- Acquisition of a new home
The Wills, Estates and Trust department assists and consults with clients on:
- Estate Planning
- Drafting of Wills
- Drafting of Living Wills
- Drafting and Auditing of Trust Deeds
- Administration of Deceased Estates
Our aim is to provide our clients with an individualised service every step of the way.