Junior Litigation / Commercial Attorney – Claremont, Cape Town
We are also looking for a 2 years PQE plus attorney who has experience in litigation and commercial to assist us in both of these departments.
The correct person will:
- Be able to work alone;
- Have a good command of written English;
- Have a solid background in litigation and commercial law and law of contract;
- Have excellent communications skills and confidence when speaking to clients, colleagues and parties on the other side;
- Have an analytical ability and strong attention to detail;
- Have good general commercial awareness and be able to quickly grasp an understanding of how individual businesses operate so as to understand a client’s business and provide them with relevant and real advice;
- Be solution driven;
- Be confident when confronting something they haven’t done before;
- Be able to identify when they need assistance either in terms of capacity or understanding a particular matter; and
- Be willing to market and able to help us grow out commercial offering.
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Applications to include a motivation letter and CV to be sent to Paula Kennedy-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org